A downloadable game for Windows
Let us revisit the Tower Defense's genre by making it a 1 vs 1 multiplayer game set in the hacking universe. Protect your PC's memory from the viruses and malware by buying anti-viruses and connecting them. But be careful, as you share the space with your opponent!
- The game instructions are in French. So are the tower's descriptions. I may make an English version of them in the future.
- Please keep in mind this is a prototype; there are bugs and silly stuff in it, and we have some Game Artist classmates currently working on the visual aspect.
- Be careful with the tower called "Pop-up" (the smallest one), as it is know to make the game crash if too much of them are exploding.
- Two controllers (Xbox for PC) are required to play.
- English version of the controls is in the screenshots.
A game made with Anton Salikhov, Isabelle "Oriolie" Lallemand and Robin Peixoto.
Made on Unity.